Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Embrace Freedom and Restore the 4th Amendment




Unbridled audacity by the Administsation, yes, but " hope", not!  When I voted for Obama, it was the audacity of hope for which I voted, not for the audacity of collecting private information on citizens, without a warrant!  If not for Snowden's revelations, we would never have known how extensively our 4th Amendment was being violated.  I am outraged by such audacity, and I feel betrayed and in great grief.  While Bush foolishly started this progrm under the Patriot Act, it is particularly ironic that the President, who studied Constitutional Law at Harvard, would disregard our 4th amendment so blithely.  It is uttelry saddening!   

I urge my fellow citizens to demand the full restoration of protections under the 4th Amendment!

No comments: